Saturday, August 27, 2011

MANAGEMENT JARGONS SIMPLIFIED

1. "We will do it" means "You will do it"

2. "You have done a great job" means more work to be given to you

3. "We are working on it" means we have not yet started working on the same

4. "Tomorrow first thing in the morning" means its not getting done at least not tomorrow

5. "After discussion we will decide, I am very open to views" means I have already decide I will tell you what to do

6. "There was a slight miscommunication" means we had actually lied

7. "Lets call a meeting and discuss" means I have no time now will talk later

8. "We can always do it" means we actually cannot do the same on time

9. "We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline" means the project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time

10. "We had slight differences of opinion" means we had actually fought

11. "Make a list of the work that you do and let's see how I can help you" means Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me.

12. "You should have told me earlier" means well even if you told earlier that would have made hardly difference!

13. "We need to find out the real reason" means well I will tell you where your fault is

14. "Well family is important your leave is always granted just ensure that the work is not affected" means well you know

15. "We are a team" means I am not the only one to be blamed

16. "That's actually a good question" means I don't know anything about is.

17 "All the best" means" You are in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment